We will resume in-person Sunday worship on July 5, 2020.
View the guidelines for worshipping with us in the sanctuary at Woodland.
We will continue to stream our services live. Click the button above to tune in!
Guidelines for in-person worship
As we prepare to resume in-person worship services, we want to do so with wisdom. Honoring God means honoring each other by doing our best to ensure the health and safety of our Woodland family and friends. We ask that you please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines as we reenter our sanctuary as safely as possible.
If you are sick or showing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection, please stay home. Also, if you have preexisting health conditions that make you especially susceptible to COVID-19, we ask that you continue to join our worship services virtually by live stream or conference call.
If you choose to join us in the sanctuary for worship, please note the following.
- Worship service will begin at 10:30 a.m. Individuals may begin entering the sanctuary no earlier than 10:00 a.m.
- Only the side door on the north side of the building (the door with the access ramp) will be open for entry/exit.
- You must wear a mask during the entire worship service. If you do not have a mask, one will be given to you.
- Upon entering the building, your temperature will be taken. If your temperature reads 100ºF or higher, you will be asked to go home and call your doctor or the city health department Monday morning to make arrangements to be tested for the coronavirus.
- Upon entering the building, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Antibacterial hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Members of the same household may sit together. Others must sit at least six feet apart.
- Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, or any other physical contact.
- Only the upstairs restroom will be available for use. There will be a sanitation station stocked with antibacterial wipes and spray. Please be sure to wipe down surfaces before and after using the restroom, and remember to wash your hands!
- After service, please exit the building promptly and orderly. Observe social distancing (at least six feet). We ask that you do not remain in the sanctuary or in the parking lot to socialize.
Following these guidelines will help ensure we keep our family and friends safe.